B&G is pleased to announce the launch the new Zeus3 Glass Helm from B&G which will be on show at Dusseldorf and Miami boat shows this month.
Designed specifically for blue water sailing, multihulls and superyachts, this premium, super-fast, large-screen, multi-function display sits at the heart of a fully integrated navigation system.
B&G's Zeus3 Glass Helm combines with radar, charting, sonar and much more. The familiar easy-to-use touchscreen also works with the wireless remote control, and the display features B&G's unique sailing software including Sailsteer and RacePanel.
Available in 16", 19" and 24", the Glass Helm provides the ultimate in multifunction display.
- Easy-viewing whatever the conditions with large, low-profile, full glass display with best-in-class screen ultra-bright, wide-angle full HD display
- Plan routes, add waypoints, or adjust course and settings using the easy-to-use touchscreen or Zeus Controller (required)
- Get more from your sailing with B&G’s dedicated sailing features for cruising or racing: SailSteer, SailingTime, RacePanel & Laylines
- Powerful integration with on board systems including Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™, instruments, B&G autopilots, entertainment and digital switching systems
- Built-in, powerful processor (no black box required)
- Integrated Wi-Fi for easy access to charts and software updates
- Choose from the widest range of charts to suit your area including C-MAP and Navionics®
- Easy networking and integration with NMEA 2000®
Award-winning sailing features
With B&G’s award-winning sailing functions, you can see all of your key sailing data together on one screen, or overlaid on charts for the modern sailor’s ultimate navigation view. Taking accurate data from the B&G instruments and sensors on the network, B&G SailSteer will provide an intuitive graphic display of your Boat Speed, Wind, Heading, Tide, Wind Shift Sectors and Laylines. It’s easy to add waypoints or plot a course; and with B&G SailingTime you’ll see waypoint arrival times based on a sailing course and tidal effects, rather than a straight-line calculation.
The SailSteer screen combines key sailing data such as Heading, Wind, Laylines, and Tide into one clear, easy to read display. Advanced features include Wind Angle Target indicator and Wind Shift Sectors.
Navigation data is calculated via laylines, rather than a simple straight-line waypoint to waypoint route, which is rarely followed by sailors.
Sailing Time calculates actual sailing time to a waypoint via Laylines rather than a straight line route, which is rarely used by yachts and sailing boats.
RacePanel from B&G provides proven race features for your Zeus² chartplotter: Start Line, Start Line on Chart, Race Timer, Windward/Leeward Course Builder & What If?
For more information visit www.bandg.com