With general design by Nauta Design and naval architecture by Reichel/Pugh, the RP-NAUTA 100 is a last-generation custom cruiser-racer. The 100 footer’s clean and modern look is the result of years of experience in designing ocean-going sailing yachts. Morgana has three en-suite guest cabins, including a large owner’s suite forward and a dedicated TV area in the forward part of the salon.
Morgana, the new 100-foot custom sloop by Southern Wind, has arrived in La Spezia, Italy, after a maiden voyage of more than 7,000 nautical miles from the southern tip of Africa to the Mediterranean.
With general design, exterior and interior design by Nauta Design and naval architecture by Reichel/Pugh, the R/P-NAUTA 100 is a hi tech lifting keel custom sailing yacht that draws on lightweight carbon fibre/Corecell, Nomex and prepreg construction for optimal racing performance and cruising comfort.
- LOA: 30,5 mLWL: 28,96 m
- BEAM (MAX): 7,46 m
- DRAFT: 4 m -6,1 m (lifting keel)
- DISPLACEMENT: 63,620 kg (lightship IRS)
- SAIL AREA: 638 sq m
- ENGINE: CUMMINS QSB6.7 301Hp@2600rpm
- HULL:Advanced composite sandwich/Inner skin: Carbon /epoxy resinCore: Corecell Outer skin: Carbon /epoxy resin
- DECK:Advanced composite sandwich/Inner skin: Prepreg Carbon/epoxyCore: Nomex HoneycombOuter skin: Prepreg Carbon/epoxy
- INTERIOR:Honeycomb or foam sandwich structure with wooden veneers
Design & costruction
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: Reichel Pugh Yacht Design
- GENERAL CONCEPT:Nauta Design
- DECK & INTERIORDESIGN:Nauta Design
- CONSTRUCTION:Southern Wind Shipyard
- SYSTEMS:Southern Wind Shipyard
- PROJECT MANAGER / OWNER’S REPRESENTATIVE:Carlo Torre / Monaco Yacht Temptation