ClubRacer, an independent sailing news site, is looking for a passionate freelance web editor to strengthen our editorial team.
ClubRacer is the new brand of every sporty sailor from generation X to Z: journalism and water sports for young and old who want to dominate online via social media.
ClubRacer and publisher eTech media are building a new online commercial model as a media company, with their own technology & style that allows them to go viral. With our sailing news and videos we reach more than 100,000 sailors a month.
What should you be able to do?
- Writing and publishing your own texts
- Manage your content in a CMS (preferably Drupal)
- Reading friendliness monitoring
- Share via social media (engagement and click trough)
- Follow our content guidelines
- You are fascinated by regatta sailing
- You have a good pen, a perfect knowledge of English
- You know how to expand social network and how to deal with sources.
- You have a wide network in yachting
- Knowledge and active participation in social media
- Enthusing sailors
Are you interested?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com