Italy’s Marco Gradoni was crowned the 2019 male Rolex World Sailor of the Year on Tuesday 29 October in Bermuda, becoming the youngest ever recipient, at the World Sailing Awards. Anne-Marie Rindom of Denmark received the female accolade to follow in the footsteps of the all-time great sailors.
• Winding back the clock on a Volvo 65
• Capsizing a $multi-million Cup boat…..and recovering
• How America’s Cup boats fly – Foils explained
• Trofeo Princesa Sofia – The classic Palma regatta
• TP52 Super Series - A new pecking order in Miami